Building an authentic personal brand, relationships & a conscious conversation with Daniel Scott Yoga
A little about Daniel: Daniel is a yogi provocateur with a fresh alternative to the traditional “yoga voice”. His classes are a lively mix of balance, improvisation, strength, and flexibility. With a great focus on moving into postures— not through them.
Daniel is one of the most sought-after and experienced Certified Level 2 AcroYoga instructors in the world. Outside of the studio, he enjoys barefoot running, street art, good coffee, large quantities, and great qualities. Daniel Scott is deeply dedicated to sharing the journey from self-conscious to self-aware by answering the ever-present question: Are you moving or being moved?
We got to chatting about
- How his moustache has helped him step into his manhood
- How we need to care less about how it looks & more about how it feels (not just in yoga)
- The story of how he met his girlfriend (it may surprise you!)
- How to navigate being authentic & building business when creating a personal brand
- Lots more, jump in below to check it out.
You can also check out the podcast over on iTunes here
If you're in Auckland this weekend, catch Daniel at Urban Ashram for a series of workshops... definitely head along and check him out.
As always, I would love any thoughts, comments or what you got out of this chat, below.